Balancing and the benefits of working while studying
Hi everyone, I hope we are all in good health. Cheers to all of us!
In this article, I will discuss how to balance college with work. As a worker, we certainly have a busy schedule, but college is also important to balance a career and a rewarding knowledge. I am also a housewife, working and college, very difficult to balance, but always trying to make everything well done. Here I will give tips on how to balance between study and work:
- Do the easier ones and do them one by one, don't do it all together, it will make us dizzy.
- Don't do everything yourself, take advantage of the educational support system provided by the company, look for the difficulties encountered to overcome them.
- Maximize the available time, on the sidelines of busy work there must be free time, use it to do college assignments right away, if not possible can be done after work.
- Don't forget the holidays. If you are at the point where you feel tired and bored with all the activities you are doing, take time for loved ones and find a place to calm your mind, then return to the existing routine.
- The last tip is to stop complaining. Complaining won't do your homework and college assignments well, do your best, but don't push yourself too hard, do what you can.
Besides we have to balance college and work. Do you know the benefits of studying while working?
- Improved work skills. Theories learned in lectures from lecturers will directly improve our skills at work.
- Can solve the problem. In the midst of busy work, there must be problems to be had, we can also discuss with our college friends to get solutions to our work and we can also discuss it again with our colleagues.
- Increase professionalism. As workers and students, of course, we will definitely adjust what we have to do, by completing all coursework and work it has proven that we are responsible, that responsibility proves that we are professional towards our work and studies.
- Can be more confident. With the frequent presentations in lectures, we will get used to presenting well in the place where we work.
Those are tips for balancing work and college, as well as the benefits of studying while working. Hopefully it can be understood and useful for all of us.
I wrote this article based on my personal experience. See you again in the next article. Thank you :)