By examining how an organization makes IT investment decisions, implements new assets, delivers services, assesses risk and measures its own performance, the IT auditor can assure the organization is meeting its fiduciary, compliance and security responsibilities. By joining this training, participants will learn how to audit an organization's use of its Information Technology assets.
- Understand business continuity and disaster recovery principles and lifecycle
- Understand how to determine BCM strategy
- Understand how to develop and implement BCM response
- Understand how to exercise, maintain and review BCM arrangements
- Have tools and knowledge to conduct Risk Assessments and Impact Analyses
- Establish organizational framework to keep Continuity plans current and viable
- Understand the tools and knowledge to plan and coordinate effective tests and exercises
- Value how to maintain support and commitment for the program
Those new or experienced business continuity planners, business unit staff and information technology staff who are involved in, in-charge for, or manage business continuity and disaster recovery planning functions.