As we know, homeschooling in Indonesia is quite well known by some people.
Homeschooling is usually used by artist's parents for their children, so that their children's privacy is better protected from the media crew. However, not a few of the parents of these artists choose to send their children to public schools, so that their children can more easily socialize with many people.
There are many advantages and disadvantages that exist in this education system.
The advantages are:
1. Children can get more attention in their skills, if they are good at math, they can go up some grades. And if they struggle on a topic, they fall behind.
2. Parents can spend time with their children and be there for good times. They are learning something for the first time.
1. In public schools, there are many activities you can do with other friends, for example visiting a museum to study history. Of course this cannot be done with children who go to home school.
2. In some states, it is quite difficult to get a homeschool permit, teachers need a high school diploma to teach your child at home, curricula must be approved, and teachers must test your child regularly.
3. Some people think that homeschooling makes children anti-social. This can be justified if the child is very quiet and unable to socialize with the outside world. But the fact is that in some states, homeschoolers coordinate parties, form choir teams, form sports teams with home-schooled children in the area.
Of course, this choice returns to the parents, preferring to send their children to public schools or schools at home, with the aim that their children can continue to study and be proud of both parents..
thank you for reading this article, hope it can educate.